Can'tFindIt ? You're dumb , I'll help .

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Day Un .

Day 1)     Take a photo of yourself and Post this photo and 15 Facts about you.
1) My name is Claudia Jun .
2) Everyone calls me Chang , China , or Chink .
3) I get super easily obsessed , mostly with food items.
4) I look to everything for inspiration.
5) My friends would never understand what I'm legitly like , I'm way deep.
6) I like being the best, or try to be at least , otherwise I'm either pissed or depressed.
7) It takes way too long for me to actually feel comfortable with people, although I trust easily & am super forgiving.
8) I have an insane amount of love for the people that matter, no one could imagine.
9) Apparently I'm way too nice, it's almost like I get pushed around a lot by people, to do things for them. But honestly, I'm really good at saying no & can handle myself.
10) I usually feel like I'm not good enough, or liked enough. Hence the "gotta be the best" , "way too nice" stuff.
11) I love the number eleven , it gives me hope(; . Hahah . I wish on 11:11 , though I know it's never gonna happen, and it's always for the same damn thing. + my jersey numba is eleven.
12) I'm damn scared for highschool , I'm struggling a bit with grade9 , but I'm really unsure if I can handle it or not plus I'm not really sure about university yet.
13) Ahhh , the lucky number. Wheeo. Anyways , my dad and I. Hooo. I love him, but he's not doing too great & I'm absolutely worried. I'm too young to have him die <3 . & we're sorta going poor.
He ain't got a job no more , too old. and he pretty much pulled his retirement funds the other day. Once that's gone , we're screwed.
14) I hope to make my life worth living, and achieve super awesome things, and give everyone that I love everything I can. They need to be happy too.
15) I'm one of the most real people you'll ever meet. Everyone has their secrets, like I do. But if I love you , it's for life. If I say something, I mean it. I'll tell you all I can. & I'm not afraid to  stand up for what I believe in. I'll always try to help , though I'm not in a better position myself
& YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE . <3



No comments:

Post a Comment